**This conference is full. If you register, you will be put on a waitlist.
Dates: June 13-18, 2022
Location: YMCA of the Rockies in Estes Park, CO
Speaker: Rev. Elliott Cherry
Theme: All Things New
Elective Class Information
- Group leaders will be able to reserve spots HERE for their group on February 1, 2022 for all 2022 Summer Conferences.
- Students register HERE!
- Chaperones register HERE!
- Individual registration forms for all students and all chaperones will be available beginning March 1, 2022
- ALL individual registrations forms are due May 27th, 2022.
- Sign up for HSCO elective classes!
- Sign up for HSCO activities! These activities requre some additional cost and are optional!
Hiking (on site, in Rocky Mountain National Park, and multiple other accessible areas), Swimming (indoor pool), Gaga Ball, Spike Ball, Kan Jam, Basketball, Volleyball, Ultimate Frisbee, Horseshoes, Goofy Golf, Tennis, Disc Golf, *Horseback Riding, *Mountain Biking, *Other adventure elements offered at the Open Air Adventure Park in Estes Park!
*Activity requires additional release waiver and payment, and is contingent upon weather.
Trip Leader Information
Listen to Previous Audio from High School Colorado here!
2019 HSCO Audio Recordings
© Reformed Youth Ministries